- Help files
- View our policies.
- our hosts
- About the races of the game
- Go to the MOOs home
- Find out about PVP on Cosmic Rage
- The Cosmic Rage Podcast.
- Our skills system
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Leave us a review!
What is a MUD?A MUD is a text-based multiplayer game.
It can have a theme, and can also involve role play.
MUD stands for Multiuser dungeon, and MOO stands for MUD object orientated.
How do I play a MUD?MUD's are online, and thus can not be downloaded.
To play a MUD you will need a MUD Client.
What MUD Clients are there?there are many, many mud clients out there and we have listed a few below.
Please note: At the current time, Nathan Tech does not make their own mud client.
All of the products below are not our own.
- VIP MUD: A popular, commercial MUD client for visually impaired people. Comes with demo version and is very easy to understand and use.
- MUSHclient: Another popular client for both visually impaired people and sighted folks. Very customisable and free though a little complicated to get to grips with.
- Mudlet: Mudlet is a popular mud client for linux, Mac and windows used by sighted people.